الحالة : تسويق الكترون غير متواجد حالياً
    رقم العضوية : 19426
    تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2016
    المزاج :
    المشاركات : 292
    التقييم : 50

شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض | 0530242929

شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض | 0530242929
    هناك العديد من شركات نقل الاثاث بالرياض , ولكن اذا كنت تبحث عن التميز والخبرة والكفاءة , فنحن الافضل على الاطلاق , تقدم شركتنا كل ما هو جديد من تقنيات وحلول مميزة للتخلص على المشكلات التى تواجه الجميع فى أعمال نقل الاثاث.
    شركة الشعلة هي شركة متخصصة في نقل الاثاث بالرياض وكذلك تغليف وتخزين الأثاث حيث نقدم الخدمات التالية :

1. نقل اثاث داخل الرياض.

2. شحن اثاث الى مدن السعودية المختلفة من الرياض الى جدة والمدينة والدمام والعكس.

3. تتنظيف وتغليف وحفظ وتخزين الأثاث بمستودعات آمنة وبالضمان.

4. نقل العفش من المنزل القديم للمنزل الجديد مع الفك والتركيب.

5. نعتبر افضل شركات نقل الأثاث بالرياض من حيث الجودة والأسعار

>> خدمات النقل

تتميز شركة الشعلة افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض بخدمات النقل البرى من الباب الى الباب بداخل المملكة وخارجها من خلال الاسطول الذى نملكه بما فيه تريلات وكونتينرات بجميع المقاسات لنقل اثاث المنازل والمكاتب والمهمات.

- كذلك نفخر بوجود فنيين متخصصون فى فك وتركيب وتحميل وتنزيل الاثاث .

- ونعتز بشهادات التقدير التى تصلنا لكل من نعمل معه.
    >> خدمات التغليف

- تتميز شركة الشعلة باحدث وسائل التغليف من الحافظات الكرتونية المخصصه بأسم الشركة

- وكذلك الرولات الكرتونية والفقاعات (bubble) والاشرطة اللاصقة (tape) على جميع القطع المنزلية والبلاستيك المقوى (macro1000) .

- وكذلك حافظة للاوانى من نوع ( newsprint ) لكى يتم حفظها بامان .

تميز وكن الافضل باقتناءك لخدمات شركتنا افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض فقط اتصل بنا وانضم لقائمة عملاء افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض - 0530242929

وللمزيد من الخدمات

شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالخرج
    شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام
    ارخص شركة نقل اثاث بالرياص
    شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف المنازل بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة الصراصير
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف الفلل
    رش مبيدات
    تخزين اثاث
    ارخص شركة نقل اثاث
    شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة
    شركة تنظيف شقق بجدة
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه
    صيانة مكيفات بالرياض
    شركة تخزين اثاث بجدة
    مكافحة البق بالرياض

اتصل بنا الان 0530242929

خدمات الخرج اتصل الان 0536099246

أهلا بك
    الحالة : jijibadr غير متواجد حالياً
    رقم العضوية : 19909
    تاريخ التسجيل : May 2019
    المزاج :
    المشاركات : 4
    التقييم : 50

VIP Home Assessment

Housejoy is known as a web-based platform that enables individuals to browse and book companies for his or her very own homes. We are a health professional and house cleaner. With encounter being teacher and artist, this Betty had difficulty with finding time pertaining to her own fine art with a full-time arts features gig. One other thing to decide before you start hunting up house cleaning clients, is always to determine in the event that you want a lot of jobs or simply a few. For example, house cleaning prices by the hour would be higher for someone that desired you to come by once a week, than someone that experienced you come for an whole day per week.

I acquired developed to place cleanse agents aside, put mats again of their place and got to change products in the restrooms and home that your lover constantly wished to change her method. At Cleaning provider Top, we believe the perfect home cleaning product or service incorporate wall-to-wall structure, floor-to-ceiling rug cleaning and disinfection. From one time cleanings to monthly or weekly cleanings, we will take care of all your cleaning needs. Even Restaurants and shops also can call us for customized and one time cleaning deal.

Spring contaminants and sandstorms keep tricky corners of the true estate or residence dusty and can cause call hypersensitivity; and summer months always takes a good washing of drapery and household furniture. A cleaning support that values its customers can easily accommodate your requests. how to meet the needs and anticipations of each buyer. I just acquired reasonable expectations meant pertaining to what could be accomplished in 4 several several hours, which woman lied to you about her period put in.

Additionally, it's the standard, that easily just want house windows completed, the fridge washed, your oven cleaned, laundry pressed or simply washed, or anything furthermore , you will have an excellent additional charge that i just is pleased to give. Ive bought an individual come to my very own own house to completely clean for a long time now. Our staff, who've are professionally been certified in the MOLLY MAID technique, make sure your individual home washing wants are achieved should you be buying weekly, alternative every week, monthly, a spring tidy or perhaps also for an one-off special event.

Amazingly detailed washing program that I'd absolutely still depend on to any magnitude further more. Definitely not because they're Enviroment Green, although as well due to the fact they're productive and in period. In the period it got taken person to create your statement you'll get cleaned under that pickup bed and completed a small number of sit-ups. I actually came home from function to receive that no one possessed cleaned our place, which includes been specifically awful because there have been invited some individuals to get refreshments and snack foods that evening!

I in the morning about to start carpet cleaning for someone and that they have a 4 room house with two living rooms huge kitchen and just an all about mansion. Homekeepers provide fabulous cleanings at an cost-effective value. I care for my cleaner very well, thought generously, and make certain I acquire her what she wants & demands to do the work. Within my own former site somewhere else in the talk about I possessed persistent washing crew designed for over 3 years. Maidfirst helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what's most important.

For example, a normal cleaning at Moving In advance Cleaning, Willoughby, Ohio, can be $180 for four several hours for two team associates. I purchase all my personal maintenance supplies and have received preferred cleaners available to get the house cleanser whenever they ask. Just share the needs you have, fix up the right time, and that is it. Set your feet up and take it easy while verified residence cleaning experts will continue to work to the very best of your pleasure. With an employees that includes a put together total of more than 5 years of cleaning knowledge, all of us offer "full major to bottom" cleanings designed to your requirements and your price range.

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •